We’re celebrating the listing of Aptos ($APT) with a 48-hour trading competition on Drift! Trade $APT-PERP over the next two days for a chance to win $1,000 USDC in cash prizes!
How To Enter
- Open a position in the APT-PERP market.
- Trade a minimum of $1000 in notional volume.
- Keep your position open until the completion of the trading competition.
At the end of the competition period, 5 lucky entrants will be selected through a random raffle to win from a prize pool of $1000 USDC! 💰 Winners will be announced in Discord and prizes will be distributed throughout Monday February 13th.
📅 The competition will start 9th February at 8am UTC and end on 11th February at 8am UTC.
Don't miss out on this easy opportunity to take home cash prizes — start trading now and make sure to hit $1000 in notional volume before the competition ends on February 11th.
Good luck to all participants!
👉 Start trading $APT-PERP today at app.drift.trade/apt.
Note that all participants of our market making program are, by default, ineligible for other incentive programs on Drift. Please also make sure to check the Rules below for eligibility .
The 48 Hour APT-PERP Trading Competition ("Competition") is subject to the Competition Terms and Conditions, these rulesa and any further rules or updates posted by Drift (together the ”Rules”).
Drift will determine the winners of the Competition in its absolute and sole discretion with no recourse for appeal. Violation of any Rules may result in disqualification from the Competition, Drift reserves the right to exercise absolute discretion in determining what constitutes prohibited behaviour.
By participating in the Competition, all users agree that:
1. Only wallets that have undertaken the relevant entry requirements and are not existing participants of Drift’s market making program will be eligible for participation in the Competition. The total exchange volume during the 48 hour competition period must reach a minimum of $3 million, in order for all qualifying participants to be eligible for the Total Prizes (as defined below).
2. Wash trading is strictly prohibited in the Competition. Any attempt to engage in wash trading or other fraudulent or deceptive practices will result in disqualification from the Competition. Drift reserve the right to exercise absolute discretion in determining what constitutes wash trading and/or any other prohibited behaviour.
3. Winners will be announced in Discord and prizes will be distributed throughout Monday February 13th.
4. Prizes for this Competition will be awarded at random via a raffle.
5. Receipt of any prize is conditional upon compliance with these Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions. The relevant prize will be transferred to the relevant winning participant based on the details provided by that winning participant. Please note that the winning prize will only be transferred upon receipt of all necessary documentation reasonably requested by Drift.
6. The total pool of prizes that the participants together, will receive, as part of the Competition is $1000 USDC (the “Total Prizes”). The allocation breakdown for the Total Prizes is subject to Drift’s discretion.
7. If for any reason the winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize at the time stipulated, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable, unless otherwise specified.
8. All taxes or costs associated with obtaining the prize are the winner’s sole responsibility.