It’s Time To Celebrate The Lunar New Year!
Attention all traders! In tandem with Lunar New Year celebrations, Drift is excited to announce our Red Pocket Raffle Party!
Starting tomorrow January 21st, this 16-day period is your chance to trade and compete to make it to the top 16 on our Red Pocket Raffle leaderboard and win cash prizes!
Red Pocket Raffle Prizes
The top 16 traders on the competition leaderboard who drive the most volume by the end of the 16-day period will receive a figurative ‘red pocket’ which grants entry into our exclusive Red Pocket Raffle worth up to $4,000 USDC in cash prizes!
🥇 🧧🧧🧧 The top trader who records the most volume will receive 3 red pockets
🥈 🧧🧧 The trader who records the second most volume will get 2 red pockets
🥉 🧧 The 3rd-16th place traders will receive 1 red pocket each
Each red pocket will guarantee a spin on the raffle wheel at the conclusion of Lunar New Year celebrations during our live Red Pocket Raffle Party in Discord on Feb 6th, with cash prizes ranging from $10-$1000 USDC!
How To Participate
Joining on the celebrations is easy. Follow these steps:
1️⃣ Join the Drift Discord
2️⃣ Drop your Solana wallet address in the #RedPocketRegistration channel
3️⃣ Start trading!
If you’ve registered for any of our previous competitions, you must register again for the Red Pocket Raffle by dropping your wallet address in our Discord again.
Registration for the Red Pocket Raffle will remain open throughout the competition period and only registered wallets will be eligible for the raffle.
Checking Your Position On The Leaderboard
Visit the official competition leaderboard here.
Even if you don’t make it to the top of the competition leaderboard, we'll also be doing random challenges throughout the 16-day period for all registered participants to get red pockets and gain entry into the raffle, so make sure to keep an eye out for announcements in Discord.
Red Pocket Raffle Party!
The Red Pocket Raffle Party will be held in the Drift Discord server on Monday, February 6th at 7pm EST / Tuesday, February 7th at 12am UTC.
The event is open to all participants. The order of the raffle will go from first place to last place.
Start trading now to make your way to the top of the leaderboard and stack up those red pockets at app.drift.trade! 👾
Don’t forget to register for the competition by dropping your wallet address in the #RedPocketRegistration channel in Discord.
Happy Lunar New Year to everyone celebrating! Good luck and happy trading!
The Red Pocket Raffle Party ("Competition") is subject to the Competition Terms and Conditions, these rules any further rules or updates posted by Drift (together the ”Rules”).
Drift will determine the winners of the Competition in its absolute and sole discretion with no recourse for appeal. Violation of any Rules may result in disqualification from the Competition, Drift reserves the right to exercise absolute discretion in determining what constitutes prohibited behaviour. Competition period runs from January 21st at 9am EST to February 5th, 2023 at 9am EST.
By participating in the Competition, all users agree that:
- Users who drop their address in the #RedPocketRaffle channel in Drift's Discord will be eligible for participation in the Competition.
- Wash trading is strictly prohibited in the Competition. Any attempt to engage in wash trading or other fraudulent or deceptive practices will result in disqualification from the Competition. Drift reserve the right to exercise absolute discretion in determining what constitutes wash trading and/or any other prohibited behaviour.
- The top 16 participants at the end of the competition will receive entry into the raffle. Winners will be determined randomly via the raffle as executed by Drift.
- Prizes for this Competition will be awarded at random using a third party raffle tool.
- Receipt of any prize is conditional upon compliance with these Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions. The relevant prize will be transferred to the relevant winning participants based on the details provided by that winning participant. Please note that the winning prize will only be transferred upon receipt of all necessary documentation reasonably requested by Drift.
- The total pool of prizes that the participants together, will receive, as part of the Competition is [insert] (the “Total Prizes”). The allocation breakdown for the Total Prizes available are set out on this page and is subject to Drift’s discretion.
- If for any reason the winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize at the time stipulated, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable, unless otherwise specified.
- All taxes or costs associated with obtaining the prize are the winner’s sole responsibility.