We are excited to announce our Mad Lads Melee where Drift is giving away a Mad Lad NFT to a lucky trader on the exchange! The winning trader will be selected in a live drawing from the top 5 participants who move the most volume within the the next week, and that person will walk away with a Mad Lad!
How To Participate
- Create a Drift account
- Trade a minimum notional amount of $2,000 USDC (combined volume across all trades and markets) during the competition period!
- If Drift crosses $15m in volume traded over the week, the top 5 traders based on volume will go into a draw to win the Mad Lad.
A random draw will take place between the top 5 traders based on volume at the end of the competition period where one winner will be randomly selected during a live drawing in our Discord. The time for the drawing will be announced in Discord on June 5th.
The Grand Prize Mad Lad will unlock once total volume across the exchange reaches $15m traded by the end of the competition period. Volume updates will be shared across Twitter & Discord throughout the week.
Drift created a new leaderboard for this competition as an xNFT — use it to stay up to date & track your ranking on the leaderboard!
To add the Drift Leaderboard xNFT to your Backpack wallet and view rankings, follow these steps:
1. Head over to the Drift xNFT installation page. Connect your Backpack wallet and click ‘Free’ to begin the quick installation — once you approve the transaction you will successfully be able to install the xNFT
2. Once the Drift xNFT has been installed, head to the applications in your Backpack wallet
3. Click on Drift to open the Drift app and view the competition leaderboard
Start trading on Drift and track your ranking on the leaderboard from now through June 6th! Don't miss out on this opportunity to win a Mad Lad!
The Mad Lads Melee Competition ("Competition") is subject to the Competition Terms and Conditions, these rules and any further rules or updates posted by Drift (together the ”Rules”).
The Competition period will run from 30 May 2023 at 4pm UTC to 6 June 2023 at 4pm UTC (”Competition Period”).
Drift will determine the winners of the Competition in its absolute and sole discretion with no recourse for appeal. Violation of any Rules may result in disqualification from the Competition, Drift reserves the right to exercise absolute discretion in determining what constitutes prohibited behaviour.
By participating in the Competition, all users agree that:
- Only participants with a wallet trading a minimum notional amount of $2000 USDC of combined volume (across all trades and markets) during the Competition Period will be eligible for participation in the Competition (”Eligible Wallets”). Any market makers and bots will not be eligible for this Competition.
- The prize pool will only be unlocked once $15m in volume is reached. Wash trading is strictly prohibited in the Competition. Any attempt to engage in wash trading or other fraudulent or deceptive practices will result in disqualification from the Competition. Drift reserve the right to exercise absolute discretion in determining what constitutes wash trading and/or any other prohibited behaviour.
- Winners of each prize will be published on Drift’s social media channels. Winners will be required to reach out to the Drift team to provide further details to claim their prize.
- Receipt of any prize is conditional upon compliance with these Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions. The relevant prize will be transferred to the relevant winning participant based on the details provided by that winning participant. Please note that the winning prize will only be transferred upon receipt of all necessary documentation reasonably requested by Drift.
- The total pool of prizes that the participants together, will receive, as part of the Competition is one Mad Lads NFT (the “Total Prizes”).
- If for any reason the winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize at the time stipulated, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable, unless otherwise specified.
- All taxes or costs associated with obtaining the prize are the winner’s sole responsibility.